Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fresh Manna | God Speaks |

One of the final moments with Jesus is captured in Matthew 28. The last words he spoke to us are found there . . . Jesus came and told his disciples, "I have been given complete authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Owen and I have been on a spiritual journey for the past several months. God has revealed Himself in so many ways. Through this journey, we have been lead to move our family from the safety of what we know to the inner city in order to be a bright light shinning on a hill. Since I'm sharing my story with so many people, I've decided to write down every time we've seen God at work so that you don't miss a single step of the process. Each detail, one after the other, is being shared to reveal God's glory.

Our story first begins with the stirring of Mark Sterns . . .


Learn More about Lincoln Village Ministries

Note: If you've not already done so, I invite you to subscribe to this blog. Through this avenue, we will humbly share with you how God is actively speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment